Europe Standard Protective
American Standard Protective
Time:January 06 2021 Author:Jingde Medical Views:16120
The exact name of non-woven fabric should be non-woven fabric, or non-woven fabric. Because it is a kind of fabric that does not need to be spun and weaves, it just aligns or randomly arranges the textile short fibers or filaments to form a web structure, and then uses mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods to strengthen it.
Non-woven fabric breaks through the traditional textile principle, and has the characteristics of short process flow, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide use and multiple sources of raw materials.
(1) Medical and health cloths: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, masks, diapers, sanitary napkins, etc.
(2) Home decoration cloth: wall cloth, table cloth, bed sheet, bedspread, etc.
(3) Dressing cloth: lining, fusible interlining, wadding, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base cloth, etc.
(4) Industrial cloth: filter material, insulating material, cement packaging bag, geotextile, covering cloth, etc.
(5) Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.
(6) Others: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, tea bags, etc.
According to different production processes, non-woven fabrics can be divided into:
1. Spunlace non-woven fabric: It sprays high-pressure fine water flow onto one or more layers of fiber webs to entangle the fibers with each other, so that the fiber webs can be reinforced and have a certain strength.
2. Heat-bonded non-woven fabric: refers to adding fibrous or powdery hot-melt adhesive reinforcement materials to the fiber web, and the fiber web is heated, melted and cooled to reinforce into a cloth.
3. Pulp air-laid non-woven fabric: also known as dust-free paper and dry paper-making non-woven fabric. It uses air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then uses air-flow method to agglomerate the fibers on the web curtain, and then reinforce the fiber web into a cloth.
4. Wet-laid non-woven fabric: the fiber raw materials placed in the water medium are opened into single fibers, and different fiber raw materials are mixed at the same time to form a fiber suspension slurry, which is transported to the web forming mechanism, and the fibers are in a wet state. Form a net and then reinforce into a cloth.
5. Spunbond non-woven fabric: After the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a web, and the web is bonded by itself, thermally bonded, chemically bonded or mechanically reinforced Method to make the web into a non-woven fabric.
6. Melt-blown non-woven fabric: its technological process: polymer feeding---melt extrusion---fiber formation---fiber cooling---netting---reinforcement into cloth.
7. Needle-punched non-woven fabric: It is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. The needle-punched non-woven fabric uses the piercing effect of a needle to reinforce the fluffy web into a cloth.
8. Stitched non-woven fabric: It is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. The stitching method uses the warp-knitted loop structure to align fiber webs, yarn layers, non-woven materials (such as plastic sheets, plastic thin metal foils, etc.) or Their combination is reinforced to make a non-woven fabric.