Introduction of surgical mask
Surgical mask refers to a device worn by the doctor on the mouth and nose during the operation to filter the air at the entrance and exit nose to prevent harmful gases, odors, and droplets from entering and exiting the wearer's mouth and nose. In particular, it plays an important role in the prevention and control of respiratory infectious diseases.
Product details parameters and characteristics:
1.Disposable, light, comfortable, odorless, without glass fiber, non-irritating to the skin, waterproof and other characteristics.
2.Soft and comfortable adjustable nose bridge clamp.
3.The breathing resistance is small and it is hygienic.
4.Disinfection: use physical or chemical methods to kill or remove pathogenic microorganisms on the media to make them harmless.
5.Sterilization: use physical or chemical methods to kill all microorganisms on the media to make them sterile.
6.It can achieve the effect of dustproof, no particle ultrasonic sealing edge.
7.Application: for medical or general personal use
8.Color: blue/white, etc.
9.Quality assurance: CE and ISO certificates are used for quality assurance.
10.Manufacturer: Jingde Medical
11.Country of origin: China
Precautions for surgical masks
When wearing surgical masks on a daily basis, the items that should be noted include: clean your hands before and after wearing the mask; you should wear the mask according to the packaging instructions, fix the tether of the mask tightly, make the mask close to the face, and strictly distinguish the inside from the outside; With the colored side facing outwards, the face masks of ordinary people should be changed and cleaned every day. After washing, they should be boiled with boiling water and then hung in the sun. For those who have frequent contact with SARS patients or suspected patients, such as medical staff, the masks need to be replaced every 4 hours and are sterilized; when the masks are stained, they should be replaced immediately; the discarded masks should be sealed and placed in a cover Trash can.
1.material：We use 100% pure materials, which are safer, more hygienic and more reliable.
2.Price：We always ensure high cost performance to benefit our customers.
3.Service：Jingde professional medical supplier，Serve customers from more than 130 countries.
4.Timely Delivery: Your order shall be shipped once finished.
When we can't buy masks anymore. Can two ordinary disposables be worn on the face?
The final mask is that it can block more than 90% of bacteria, medical masks can block about 70%, and other ordinary masks can hardly stop, but they are somewhat useful.
How to wear and use medical masks correctly?
1. The side of the nose clip faces up, and the black side faces outward (or folded down).
2. Pull up and down to open the crease so that the mask covers the mouth, nose and lower collar.
3. Along the metal strip of the bridge of the nose, move your fingertips from the middle to the sides, and slowly press inward until it is close to the bridge of the nose.
4. Adjust the mask appropriately so that the periphery of the mask is completely attached to the face.
5. It is recommended to replace it every 2-4 hours. If the mask gets wet or discharges, please change it in time.
Disposable mask processing:
1. Masks worn by healthy people are not at risk of spreading the new coronavirus. Masks are usually replaced when they are deformed, wet or dirty, which reduces their protective performance. Masks used by healthy people can be processed according to the requirements of household garbage classification.
2. Masks worn by suspected cases or confirmed patients shall not be discarded at will. It should be regarded as medical waste, treated in strict accordance with the relevant procedures of medical waste, and not allowed to enter the circulation market.
3. Disposable masks should be discarded after wearing. Wash your hands after handling the mask.
The difference between medical masks and surgical masks
What is the difference between medical masks and ordinary masks?
Medical masks are usually divided into cotton gauze masks, medical surgical masks and masks. Medical masks are comfortable to wear, odorless, non-irritating to the skin and contain no glass fiber. Ordinary masks are fiber masks, which are our common gauze masks.
During the pneumonia epidemic, be cautious when buying moments. You will most likely buy a dust mask without virus protection.
Medical masks and civilian masks have different functions and categories, and users are also different.
1. Different functions and classifications
Civil masks are used to filter the air entering the mouth and nose to prevent harmful gases, odors and droplets from entering and leaving the wearer's nose and mouth. It is mainly divided into cotton masks, non-woven masks, polymer masks, activated carbon powder filter masks and activated carbon fiber felt masks.
Medical masks can prevent most pathogens, such as bacteria and viruses. The World Health Organization recommends that medical staff use anti-particulate protective masks to prevent virus infection in the hospital air. Mainly divided into medical protective masks, medical surgical masks and ordinary medical masks.
2. Different users
Civil masks are suitable for most people, but people who suffer from heart or respiratory difficulties (such as asthma and emphysema), are pregnant, dizzy after wearing a mask, have difficulty breathing, and have sensitive skin should choose carefully.
Medical masks vary according to the category.
1. Medical protective masks are suitable for wearing when contacting patients with respiratory tract infections spread through air or droplets during diagnosis and treatment activities.
2. Medical masks are mainly worn in a clean environment with a cleanliness of less than 100,000, working in the operating room, nursing patients with weakened immune function and performing body cavity puncture.
3. Ordinary medical masks can be used for people who work in ordinary medical environments and have the lowest level of protection. It is suitable for general health care activities, such as sanitary facilities, liquid preparations, clean beds, etc., or barrier or protection of particles other than pathogenic microorganisms (such as pollen).
At present, the common masks on the market can be divided into three categories: medical surgical masks, medical protective masks (masks) and ordinary cotton gauze masks. Among them, medical surgical masks can block 70% of bacteria, masks can block 95% of bacteria, and cotton gauze masks can only block 36% of bacteria, so it is recommended to choose the first two masks. If you want to go to public places without contact with patients, wearing a medical mask is sufficient, without too much protection, but if you are in contact with patients, you must wear a biological mask.